Friday, November 25, 2005

Fantasy Football Picks Week 12

Since I don’t usually post on the weekends, unless something awesome happens in college football, I’m going to post some of my fantasy football picks for week 12. Some sleepers, some locks. My team is 6-5 and fighting for a play off spot. I am playing the team in first place in my division this week and a win for the Mini Ditkas (my team) would put me in first place. I know we already had 2 games on Friday, but most of the fantasy players are going Sunday. Hopefully none of you started Kevin or Julius Jones

Quaterback lock of the week – Payton Manning. Can’t go wrong with this pick. Monday night vs. the Steelers. Should be a shootout.

Quarterback sleeper of the week- Byron Leftwich. Had 4 touchdowns last week vs. Tennessee and plays an equally bad team in Arizona. Zona likes to run it up, so look for Leftwich to put it in the air often.

Running back lock of the week- Larry Johnson. Everyone scores on New England this year. Johnson should be good for 140 yards and 2 tds. Anything less is unacceptable.

Running back sleeper of the week- Ciatrick Fason. He’s been getting the goaline carries in Minnesota and has already racked up a few td’s. The Vikings are playing Cleveland this week and should be able to pound the ball on them. Fason is an awesome back, and might get the rock 10+ times.

Wide Receiver lock of the week- Steve Smith. I could put him in as the lock every week. The man has never disappointed. No tds last week for him, but he still got the yards.

Wide Receiver sleeper of the week- Reggie Brown. He’s been a nice pick up since T.O. left, but hasn’t put up a 100 yard game yet. This could be the week as the Eagles face Green Bay and that mess of a defense.

Well there you have it. Sorry I didn’t pick Defenses, Tight Ends, and Kickers. It’s all hit or miss with them. For me, I’m going with the Minnesota Vikings this week for Defense. I will also be starting Randy McMichael (yikes!) at Tight End because I have no other options. My kicker has been Tynes, not too flashy but solid.

Good luck to everyone looking to make the playoffs. Root for me because I need to money!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cutthroat Pirates said...

I agree with Reggie Brown. I picked him up since I had T.O. I hope he has huge games from here on out. I am in the playoffs and I lost McNabb and T.O. ouch.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home