Friday, December 02, 2005

Marlins Trade Castillo to Twins

Well the Marlins are at it again. It didn’t take long for them to trade away yet another all-star from their team. This time is was 2nd baseman Luis Castillo. He was sent to the Minnesota Twins for Travis Bowyer and Scott Tyler. Bowyer is a relief pitcher who could become the Marlins closer (like they’ll need one… I can’t picture them being ahead in many games come the 9th inning).

Josh Beckett, Mike Lowell, and Carlos Delgado were the first ones to go. Add Luis Castillo and that is almost every recognizable person on their team. The only remaining player worth a damn is Miguel Cabrera. If I were him I would want out of Florida as well. It’s pointless staying there. Their organization is a joke. I’m not even a Marlins fan and this pisses me off. Maybe if the Astros got in on some of the action I would feel better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for every marlins fan on this planet. Their ownership totally reminds me of Donald Sterling's tyranny over the Clippers

1:07 PM  
Blogger DocAnt said...

Is there anything else to say about the Fish. Dreadful ownership. Just leave Flordia already.

3:10 AM  
Blogger T.J. said...

LoDuca to the Mets now too...that just leaves the aforementioned Cabrera and Mr. Marlin himself Jeff Conine. Luckily they don't have any fans to alienate.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home