Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sports Litter is back

After several months off, I feel like contributing to the world of sports once again. I've kept track of the daily stats for this site, and it seems like I have been entertaining nearly 10-15 people a day even when I don't post. I noticed my pagerank is 4. Pretty impressive. Last time I posted it was 0.

There's a lot that's happened since I last posted. The Steelers won the SuperBowl. The Rockets fell off the face of the earth, and now baseball season has started and my Astros are back in first place. No Clemens, no Bagwell... and yet here they are at the top of the division where everyone least expected them. We also have the NFL Draft coming up.

Well, the hard part will be getting the word out that I am back to post. I'll be stopping by my old friend's sites to see how they're doing. Armchair QB, My Opinion, Out of Bounds, Sportszilla, and many more. I guess my goal can be 100 readers by then end of the month. If I remember correclty I had nearly 100-150 consistent uniques a day before I left. Time to get back on the train.

Go Astros!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to see what you have in store for us. We could definitely use more Jacksonville sports bloggers.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home